Accommodation – Weetwood Hall Hotel
Accommodation is at the same venue as the conference: Weetwood Hall Estate Conference Centre & Hotel. Weetwood is set within nine acres of beautiful woodlands and gardens, built around a 17th Century Jacobean Manor House. This hotel offers exceptional four-star services and facilities along with a modern conference centre.
The hotel has 114 en-suite bedrooms and can accommodate all of the conference’s delegates.
Amenities include: Flat screen televisions with 42 channels, direct dial telephone, work desk, trouser press and iron, hair dryer, beverage tray and a laptop safe. Visitors and residents can take advantage of complimentary high speed Wi-Fi.
The hotel is easily accessible with excellent motorway links, just 4.5 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport. The hotel offers free parking for over 170 cars.
Make your reservation
- The following special rates have been arranged for delegates:
- £70.00 per person per night, bed and breakfast, single room occupancy
- £86 per person per night, bed and breakfast, superior double room (subject to availability)
- Delegates are to email the hotel direct (email@example.com) to make a reservation and to arrange payment. When making your reservation please quote reference: STARRY2019.
- Reservations must be made by 20 May after which date the rooms will be released at normal prices.
Other accommodation alternatives are:
- Village Hotel
Distance to the conference venue: 5 min by car or 15 min walk
- Premier Inn, Headingly
Distance to the conference venue: 10 min by car or 30 min walk