|Abstract submission opens:||1 February 2019|
|Abstract submission closes:
Note that abstracts submitted after the closing date but before the 23rd April, may be considered for presentation.
|15 April 2019|
|Notification of abstract acceptance:||25 April 2019|
- Abstract must be submitted in English;
- Abstract should not exceed 150 words and cannot contain figures and tables;
- If an abstract exceeds 150 words it may be rejected;
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Organising Committee;
- You will be notified by email if your abstract is accepted for a talk and/or poster presentation;
- The accepted abstract will be printed in the conference abstract book;
- The duration of the accepted talks (approximately 15 minutes) will be subject to the number of accepted talks;
- Remember to also complete a registration form by 30 April.